We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about the hospitality industry and we feel that, above all, possess personal qualities which best represent our continuous strive to delight our guests, exceeding their expectations by making a difference every day.
At The Marker Hotel we offer a range of Benefits to look after our team members:
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty in our employee restaurant.
- Complimentary provision and laundry of uniforms.
- Private Pension plan: we offer a P.R.S.A scheme to all employees.
- Private Health insurance: we offer discounted rates to employees and family members.
- Employee Discounts: we offer both accommodation and food discounts for employees and family members to stay and dine at The Marker Hotel.
- Career Progression: we promote development and promotion opportunities within our hotel and we are committed to the continuous development of all our employees.
- Training: we offer a full training programme to all new employees, including a full day Hotel Induction, where you are introduced to the policies and procedures of the hotel. Training takes place on a daily basis in all departments to ensure five star standards are maintained.
- Events: we host employee social events and activities throughout the year including our annual summer Barbeque and Christmas party.
- Tax saver commuter tickets and bike to work scheme: we can provide commuter tickets where employees can save on their travel costs and we offer the bike to work scheme to all employees.
- Inspire Workplace Services: the company will provide to employees and their families, without cost, with confidential, professional assessment and referral for assistance in addressing personal problems adversely affecting their job performance.
Please note some benefits are only available after the completion of the probationary period.
Great Place to Work
As a company committed to developing high-trust relationships throughout every level of its organisation, The Marker Hotel is delighted to announce that it has been officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2018. This well-deserved accolade was presented at the Great Place to Work Best Workplaces in Ireland awards in the Clayton Hotel on Burlington Road, Dublin on Wednesday 21st February. This is the hotel’s second year to be named as a top Irish workplace, a recognition awarded on the basis of an employee survey and an assessment of their policies and practices.
Charlie Sheil, General Manager of The Marker Hotel, said, “After entering the awards for the first time last year, we are delighted that The Marker Hotel has been recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland once again. Our team works tirelessly each day to deliver a five-star service to our guests and, in return, we are committed to providing our employees with a workplace where they enjoy working and have pride in what they do.”
In 2018, Great Place to Work® Ireland celebrated sixteen years of recognising great workplaces through the publication of their Best Workplaces in Ireland lists, and the number of high-trust workplaces in Ireland carries on increasing; an indication that organisations are continuing to discover the business benefits of developing a culture where all employees are empowered to do their best work.
How to Apply?
Our current vacancies at The Marker are posted on jobs.ie where you can view each job specifications and apply for the post you are interested in. Please click here to see our current job vacancies.
We are proud of our internship program which develops the future of hospitality industry.
We are now accepting applications for the second semester of 2019 for the following internships:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage
Our internship program runs for a minimum period of six months. If you are interested, please send your internship application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting:
- Which department would like to gain experience
- The length of work placement
- The available start and finish date
Your application will be submitted for review, if you are shortlisted to attend the interview process, you will be contacted by our HR department.