We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about the hospitality industry and we feel that, above all, possess personal qualities which best represent our continuous strive to delight our guests, exceeding their expectations by making a difference every day.
At The Marker Hotel we offer a range of Benefits to look after our team members:
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty in our employee restaurant.
- Complimentary provision and laundry of uniforms.
- Private Pension plan: we offer a P.R.S.A scheme for all employees.
- Private Health insurance: we offer discounted rates to employees and family members.
- Employee Discounts: we offer both accommodation and food discounts for employees and family members to stay and dine at The Marker Hotel.
- Career Progression: we promote development and promotion opportunities within our hotel and we are committed to the continuous development of all our employees.
- Training: we offer a full training programme for all new employees, including a full day Hotel Induction, where you are introduced to the policies and procedures of the hotel. Training takes place on a daily basis in all departments to ensure five star standards are maintained.
- Events: we host employee social events and activities throughout the year including our annual summer Barbeque and Christmas party.
- Tax saver commuter tickets and bike to work scheme: we can provide commuter tickets where employees can save on their travel costs and we offer the bike to work scheme for all employees.
- Inspire Workplace Services: the company will provide to employees and their families, without cost, with confidential, professional assessment and referral for assistance in addressing personal problems adversely affecting their job performance.
Please note some benefits are only available after the completion of the probationary period.
Great Place to Work
As a company committed to developing high-trust relationships throughout every level of its organisation, The Marker Hotel is delighted to announce that it has been officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland in 2019. This well-deserved accolade was presented at the Great Place to Work Best Workplaces in Ireland awards in the Clayton Hotel on Burlington Road, Dublin on Wednesday, February 27th. This is the hotel’s third consecutive year to be named as a top Irish workplace, which is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of their policies and practices.
In 2019, Great Place to Work® Ireland celebrated seventeen years of recognising great workplaces through the publication of their Best Workplaces in Ireland lists, and the number of high-trust workplaces in Ireland carries on increasing; an indication that organisations are continuing to discover the business benefits of developing a culture where all employees are empowered to do their best work.
How to Apply?
Our current vacancies at The Marker are posted on jobs.ie where you can view each job specifications and apply for the post you are interested in. View our current job vacancies now.
We are proud of our internship program which develops the future of the hospitality industry.
We are now accepting applications for the second semester of 2020 for the following internships:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage
Our internship program runs for a minimum period of six months. If you are interested, please send your internship application to email@example.com highlighting:
- Which department would like to gain experience
- The length of work placement
- The available start and finish date
Your application will be submitted for review, if you are shortlisted to attend the interview process, you will be contacted by our HR department.