- 3 large eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- Pinch salt & sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Drizzle oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Tilt the pan so the oil coats the surface.
- Pour one ladle of batter and tilt the pan again so that the batter spreads all over the base
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture starts to come away from the sides
- Once golden underneath, flip the pancake over and cook for 1 further minute, or until golden brown
- Serve straight away with your favourite toppings!
- Maple syrup
- Seasonal berries