Stylish, luxurious and distinctly different, The Marker Hotel’s Rooftop Bar & Terrace provides its guests with a mix of intimate and social areas that seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor space. Located on the seventh floor, our rooftop offers a stunning and unparalleled 360° view of Dublin’s most spectacular sights including the Docklands, Dublin Mountains and the Irish Sea, making it the perfect place in Dublin’s city centre to unwind, relax and enjoy exquisite cocktails and food all year round.
Rooftop Bar Opening Hours
- Monday: 10:00 - 16:00 - Hotel guests only
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00 - Hotel guests only
- Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 - 16:00 - Hotel guests only
- Saturday: 08:30 - 09:30 - Rooftop Yoga | 10:00 - 15:00 - Hotel guests only
- Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00 - Hotel guests only
- Thursday - Friday: 17:00 - 22:30 - Hotel guests and non-residents
- Saturday: 15:00 - 22:30 - Hotel guests and non-residents
- Sunday: 15:00 - 22:00 - Hotel guests and non-residents
Evening guests may dine from our set food and drinks menu. Food menu available from 17:00 - 21:00.
Access to the Rooftop is by reservation only. Maximum numbers apply. To book your table, please email email@example.com or call 01-6875100.
A Rooftop Terrace with Many Personalities
Whether you’re looking for sunrise yoga or sunset cocktails, The Marker Hotel’s Rooftop Bar & Terrace covers all of your needs.
By day, our rooftop offers guests a space to relax, unwind and escape from the humdrum of modern life with a unique and yet stunning 360° view of Dublin. During the summer months, guests joining us for the weekend can also take part in one of our 60-minute yoga classes every Saturday morning.
By night, our mesmerising rooftop terrace transforms into a sophisticated lounge and bar area where you can enjoy an array of exquisite cocktails made with care and precision paired with more-ish menus, showcasing the best of Irish produce! Our expert mixologists are always eager to showcase their latest discoveries and are happy to take you as far off-piste as you dare to go.