Our Presidential Suite is located on the 5th floor with unobstructed views of Grand Canal Square and the iconic architectural landmarks - both old and new - that make up the unique fabric of our city.
The Suite has an expansive 129 m² of space. Every detail comes together to deliver a memorable experience. A vast entrance hall leads to a spacious sitting room and private dining area, finished in a calm neutral colour palette of soft greys, accented by specially commissioned pieces of furniture and art. Deep sofas, footstools and decadent shag pile rugs really make this room feel like a home from home. State of the art technology comes as standard, with interactive LCD screens, Wi-Fi and iPod chargers to make sure you’re always connected.
Two superbly appointed bedrooms have been furnished sympathetically, using a combination of contemporary design and luxurious soft finishes to ensure our guests enjoy perfect relaxation and privacy. The suite also has two bathrooms, each finished in exquisite Black Nero Marquina and White Carrera marble, with exclusive oversized toiletries by Malin+Goetz, rainforest showers and stand-alone baths.
- 129 m² of luxurious living, dining and sleeping space
- Separate hall living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Dual aspect views
- King size beds
- Air conditioning
- Desk with Philippe Starck Flos D’E lamp with iPod charger (suitable for iPhone 4/4S) and Eames-style Task Chair
- Dining table with seating for four people
- Fully stocked minibar
- Wi-Fi (100mb uncongested throughout the hotel)
- 32 inch Samsung HD LED TV
- State of the art interactive in-room entertainment system
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including Nespresso coffee machine
- Stand-alone bath
- Exclusive toiletries by Malin+Goetz