This recipe serves 4-6 people.
- 1 pint of milk
- 200mls cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate drink
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons quality cocoa powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 100g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- Pour the milk & cream into a large pan, and bring almost to the boil over a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, add all the chocolate mix ingredients to a large jar, finely grating in the chocolate, then give it a good shake to combine.
- You need around 10 heaped tablespoons of the chocolate mix for this amount of milk. Simply spoon the chocolate mix into the hot milk, give it a good whisk and leave to bubble away for a few minutes before serving
- Add some whipped cream, marshmallows and a dusting of cocoa powder on top to garnish!