Work faster and smarter at The Marker with our 500Mb symmetrical (500Mb Download & Upload) DIA (Direct Internet Access) fibre connection. The connection is an uncontended 1:1 service.
The connection is corporate standard with redundancy and 24 x 7 x 365 high level SLA (Service Level Agreement).
A connection of this capacity enables the hotel to dedicate high capacity bandwidth to all portions of the network.
- Guest wireless and cabled connections can be configured with high dedicated symmetrical profiles to ensure a seamless end user experience.
- Corporate and conference cabled and wireless networks can be configured with higher levels of bandwidth to accommodate video conferencing, Skype calls, online presentations, and other bandwidth hungry applications.
- The admin network can also be set up with high levels of dedicated bandwidth to ensure an uninterrupted connection for cloud services, VoIP, file sharing, etc.
- The service is provided and managed as a single line to make it easier to diagnose and achieve fault resolution.
- Unlimited Data – no usage limit
- Uncontended 1:1 broadband connection
- Low Latency Direct Internet Access Connection
- Symmetrical Service (Download and Upload is equal)
- Static IP Address as Standard
- Resilient connection with 24 x 7 x 365 service level agreement
- Service level agreement based on fault resolution not response time